I’m one of the few SEO experts out there who can train your in-house SEO team. I’ve taught at major universities (McGill, Boston College) and have used my experience to create fun, interactive, academic-style workshops for companies to learn how to best implement SEO techniques and get a return on their investments.
SEO and Internet marketing are nebulous concepts and I make it easy to understand. I’ve been making websites since the 1990s and have followed the course of Internet development. As such, I’m in a great position to answer questions on the spot about ideas, trends, and so on.
Here are some of the most popular areas in the workshop.
- On-site SEO
- Off-site SEO (Linking)
- How to avoid spamming the search engines
- How to design for usability and search engines
- How to read website log and statistics files
- How to get more leads from your website
- Why tracking conversions is very important but often overlooked
- How to use YouTube and other social media sites to generate sales
- Why corporate blogging isn’t for everyone
- How to protect your reputation online
- Oh, so much more!
You can also learn SEO on vacation!